- Boys are not permitted to :
- Have long hair
- Wear bands / bracelets / chain
2. Girls are not permitted to :
- Wear gold earnings, bangles , chains, colourful fancy jewellery, long earrings .
- To paint nails.
- Boys and Girls :
- Both boys and girls should not wear fancy expensive watches, colourful jerkins.
- Trolley bags will not be permitted.
Rules for getting on and off the school bus
- Getting on the school bus.
- Line up away from the street or road as the school bus approaches.
- Wait until the bus has stopped and the door opens before stepping onto the roadway.
- Use the hand rail when stepping onto the bus.
- Behaviour on the bus.
- When on the bus, find a seat and sit down. Loud talking or other noise can distract the bus driver and is not allowed.
- Never put head, arms or hands out of the window.
- Keep aisles clear – books or bags are tripping hazards and can block the way in an emergency.
- Before you reach your stop, get ready to leave by getting your books and belongings together.
- At your stop, wait for the bus to stop completely before getting up from your seat. Then, walk to the front door and exit, using the hand rail.
- Getting off the school bus
- If you have to cross the street in front of the bus, walk at least ten feet ahead of the bus along the side of the road, until you can turn around and see the driver.
- Make sure that the driver can see you.
- font-family:Bookman Old Style;Wait for a signal from the driver before beginning to cross.
- When the driver signals, walk across the road, keeping an eye out for sudden traffic changes.
- Do not cross the centre line of the road until the driver has signalled that it is safe for you to begin walking.
- Stay away from the bus' rear wheels at all times.
- Students must be punctual in reaching the school every day. The school gates will be closed at 8.20 am for Reception to Grade 10 and 8.30 am for Montessori and thereafter no child will be allowed to enter.
- On the third instance of the late arrival at school, the student will be marked absent. A minimum of 95% attendance is compulsory. Students with 100 % attendance will be awarded certificates at the end of the academic year.
- Regular attendance is important. In case of absence of more than 3 days, students will be required to submit a leave letter the next day, indicating the reason for absence. If the child is on leave due to ill health, a medical certificate and a fitness certificate should be produced along with the leave letter. If the child is absent for one or two days the leave record in this diary should be filled in by the parent.
- If a student is not attending school for a long period(i.e. more than a week), a letter to this effect should be given to the class teacher / phase leader in advance, stating the reason for absence.
- All students must be present on the re-opening day of each term. The name of the students who are absent on the re-opening day will be struck of the roles and the parents will have to seek re-admission.